Sunday, April 10, 2011

So Confused.

I didn't add Nick to my authors list. In fact, as far as I know, he's still missing and presumed dead. But that was one of the entries from his manuscript that I've been reading. I've only got around ten pages thus far, all of them are notated with "Day x" or whatever, starting with Day Four. So I suppose you could say that I'm still hopeful about this whole thing. I'll read more of the story as I get it, and maybe that will put things together for me, and I'll find out who took my brother, and why.

But there are other issues. Tad's had at least one post and one comment on my blog that appear to have come from late December. Being that this is early April, I'd say I'm a bit concerned, as Tad said that he believes they were lost in the queue. I have no idea, myself.

Also, about the manuscript. I asked the Detroit police if they could please go through that abandoned house again to see if there's anything there, a body, whatever. They asked me why, and I told them about the manuscript, and now I've got undercover Crystal Lake police sitting outside my apartment 24/7 trying to catch the guy who has been leaving pages in my mailbox. Maybe then I'll know who took Nick, and maybe who's posting as him on this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment