Friday, November 5, 2010

You people are idiots.

I'm really disappointed in you, America. And not just the idiots in my home district, county, and state. I mean all of you. You let them win. You let the people who want to take us back to the political stone age win the goddamned election.

What good did you think that would do? Did you think that there would be some sort of tidal wave of prosperity, all of a sudden? Because, let me tell you something, that's not going to happen. It just isn't.

...whatever. I need to get some sleep. I'm not even sure I want to do this project. Maybe I'll come back in the morning, or some other stupid shit.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do fine, bro! I told you that you can do this and you can! Just keep it up and you'll see.

    But yeah, go to bed. It's way late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Jackson. America is disappointed in you, too.

    ReplyDelete